Saturday 11 February 2012

The Porsche 929 Electric Super Car

The Porsche 929 Electric Super Car












                                                             

The Porsche Panamara is ugly. There, I said it! Maybe the guys at Porsche should have taken some notes from Designer
Julliana Cho, because this electric concept looks like one hell-of-a car. This 4-seater has suitable comfort for long
distance drives with the fam, but maintains the brand’s iconic fluid styling with some added severity and drama in the
 lines and contours that give it that necessary edge the larger Panamara needed to maintain sporty appeal. The catch…
you have to share!Tackling environmental and space issues, the designer imagines this concept as a community-share
vehicle with a private feel. Members of the car-club could access a vehicle at any time from a central “docking”
station where a variety of 929s would charge on a cleverly designed rotating parking structure. Personally, I want
it all to myself.
Designer: Julliana Cho



                        

for more log on to : http://www.porsche.com/

http://lifestyleallabout.blogspot.in/search?updated-max=2012-02-08T23:44:00%2B05:30&max-results=5
                                   

1 comment:

  1. I bought a used Porsche Boxster approximately 1 year ago.  The car was a mess but I bought it as a "fixer upper".  I'm very attention to detail oriented and not all that familiar with Boxsters, so I initially took it to Fletcher Jones Porsche of Fremont (Mistake #1) to find out what was wrong.  My initial estimate for the vehicle (tune up, all fluids changed, and replacing a belt) was $2,000.00. Okay fine- dealerships are more expensive but they tend to get the job done right the first time.  The Service manager at the time tells me it will take about 2 days and he will have the car detailed out for me.

    ReplyDelete